News Article(permalink)
Cuba on Wednesday denied that two doctors kidnapped by suspected Al-Shabaab militants in 2019 have been released, rejecting claims to that effect by Kenyan police. "I deny the information circulating this morning about the alleged liberation of the two kidnapped Cuban doctors, Assel Herrera Correa and Landy Rodriguez Hernandez," said Foreign Affairs Ministry Press Director Juan Antonio Fernandez. Earlier on Wednesday, a senior Kenyan police officer told AFP: "It is true they have been freed. The doctors are now safe." rd/mav/dga/bc/dw
Author:
Factors
Political Leaning
Emotion
Sentiment
Date published
2020-10-07

